Air source heat pumps, often used in moderate climates, use the difference between outdoor air temperatures and indoor air temperatures to cool and heat your home, at the same time to supply domestic hot water.It can provides energy-efficient space heating,cooling and domestic hot water for residential and small commercial application. Using free renewable energy from the air the units are highly efficient with low running costs, low carbon emission and are able to be integrated with energy systems such as solar heater and boiler.In regions with sub-freezing winter temperatures, it may not be cost-effective to meet all your heating needs with a standard air source heat pump.
The components of air heat pump:
1. Compressor: Copeland scroll compressor
2. Controller: multifunction controller, (circuit board, LCD panel, temperature sensors)
3. Evaporator: Hydropilic Aluminium foil and internal thread copper pipe heat exchanger
4. Throttle unit: Danfoss electric expansion valve
5. Cabinet: Galvanized sheet/ Spray coating/ gray color or stainless steel
6. Condenser: high efficiency shell and tube heat exchanger or double-pipe heat exchanger.
The function of air heat pump: Air heat pump supplier really do help to people’s daily life, for the great function that anti-freezing, automatically and forced defrosting, automatically remember all parameters if power off, electric heating back up and so on.
Air heat pump can be compatible with:
1. Floor heating and cooling
3. Mixed installation for floor heating and fan-coils
4. Standard low temperature radiators
5. Thermal solar energy.
Air source heat pump can offer hot water all over the year, sanitary hot water supply can be during range 300L/h to3000L/h. Unit can be normally running during ambient temp -5 degree C to 40 degree C. Environmental friendly refrigerant R407C, R410A and R134a are optional for our heat pump units. Heating capacity range is 40kw to133kw. Unit with safety and reliable running features,adopting excellent quality components, prolonged unit's lifespan.
@hot water heat pump, @air source heat pump, @high efficient, @compressor, @hot water heater.
the Building Envelope